mercoledì 16 maggio 2018

Hullo and welcome to this blog ! 

Somewhere in Italy, 05.17.18, 3.32 am 

This moment's empty. 
I can't really think of anything that's a thing - and I'm kinda avoiding the fact that I've ate maybe ten spoons of nutella (that a friend of Mamis gifted to us) a few hours ago. 
Not to mention that Mami made some homemade pizzas (with three euros of pasta we made four pizzas! cheap I must say) and they were heavenly good - but it was lactose mozzarella and I'll have stomach problems. 
Ugh, I feel tired. 
Tomorrow I have some sort of a plan with my group friends because one of them won a writing contest a few days ago (my babe is a nature!) and there'll be the Awards (?) event in her neighborhood. 
Aaaaagh, the thing is I'm feeling so so deeply sad in the last weeks that I'm not in the mood to see people - strangers I mean - but I miss my friends like hell so there's no way I will not show up. I wanna be with them. It's a month that I keep skipping their nightout.  

Can I be more boring? I think that's it for today. 
I just hope to sleep well enough AND enough to be ready for tomorrow evening.
I'll even have to wash my hair with a bad. bad type of shampoo and conditioner for we can't afford the one that I've always used. This specific type of shampoo-conditioner I'll use make my hair dull and thinner (???) 
You see, they're normally thin, but with the one I used when I could affort it they seemed to gain volume and shining lol not that I really fancy my hair, but you know - for someone who's on the bringe of a panic/anxiety attack looking ok when I go out is kinda of a matter. 
Well anyway, God I feel a void in my chest and a burden on my stomach, I don't have a lot to say, I'm just gonna go 
what a disappointment 

see ya soon <3 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento